So, you’re wondering what bofa means in texting? By reading this article you will get your answer! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Bofa Mean in Texting?
“Bofa” is a term used by younger people as a part of a specific joke. It is simply a different way of spelling “both of”. You ned the joke with “deez nutz”, so it ends up being “both of these nuts”. It is a silly Internet joke, basically. You can ask someone if they are suffering from bofa, and when they ask what it is you reply with “bofa deez nuts”. That’s basically it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Bank of America
- Battle of Five Armies
- Breath of Fresh Air
Examples of Bofa in Text Slang
- Tyler – Hey man, I heard you have bofa?
- Earl – No, what’s that?
- Tyler – Bofa deez nuts LOL!
- Anthony – Hey man, did you hear about that new band Bofa?
- Jimmy – nope, who are they?
- Anthony – Bofa deez nuts haha!
- Claire – So I found out I have a severe case of Bofa…
- Michelle – OMG are oyu okay, what’s that?
- Claire – Bofa deez nuts! LMAO