Do you want to know what “boi” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Boi Mean in Texting?
In texting, “boi” is just a different way of spelling “boy”. You use it when you want to seem hip, or cool. It started off as a thing in hip-hop music, probably when the member of Outkast Big Boi became popular. Nowadays, people actually prefer using “boi” instead of “boy”. It has a certain charm to it that makes it feel better.
You generally use it when talking to friends.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Board Of Investment
Examples of Boi in Text Slang
- Mikey – What’s up boi, what are you doing?
- Chris – My boi, not much, I’m chilling.
- Tommy – hey girl, wanna go out tonight?
- Nina – Hey boi, sure, why not! Where are you taking me?
- Anthony – Call me when you see this.
- Brian – What’s up boi, I’m too busy right now.