Are you wondering what BRB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BRB Mean in Texting?
BRB is an acronym for “be right back”. We use this acronym when we have to leave the conversation for a short while. Sometimes you’ll be chatting with someone but you need to answer the door or grab something to eat. By texting BRB you’re letting them know that you’ll be back soon.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Big Red Button
- BedRoom Bully
Examples of BRB in Text Slang
- Annie – Wait, someone’s at my door, BRB!
- Ryan – No problem, I’ll be here 🙂
- Britta – Did you speak to Joshua about your problems?
- Andrea – Wait, gotta do something real quick, BRB!
- Kyle – I need to grab a bite, BRB!
- Sandy – Yeah, I should eat something too, talk to you later!