Are you wondering what “brv” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Brv Mean in Texting?
In texting “brv” is just an abbreviated form of the word “brave”. Younger people will often remove vowels from words to look cool when they are texting, and this is one such example. Whenever you would use the word “brave”, you can use brv instead. It’s easy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Back Row Vacancy
Examples of Brv in Text Slang
- James – I managed to pass the exam!
- Lucas – Damn, you’re brv man, I was too scared because I didn’t study..
- Donnie – Hopefully, I’m brv enough for tonight’s game.
- Annabel – You can do it, no worries.
- Thomas – I’m super tense about my job interview.
- Linda – just be brv, you got this.