Are you curious about what BSF means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BSF Mean in Texting?
BSF is an acronym for “best sister/friend” or “best sibling/friend”. It can also mean just “best friend” although it is usually referring to a friend who is close to you like a sibling. This phrase is commonly used to refer to those people you hold really dear.
Acronyms are really useful when we’re texting because they make it super convenient and easy for us. They speed up the texting time and we can text even when we’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Border Security Force
- Bible Study Fellowship
Examples of BSF in Text Slang
- Johnny – Byron, you’re my BSF!
- Byron – Thanks man, you’re like family to me as well.
- Tommy – Is Tom your boyfriend?
- Lucille – Nope, he’s my BSF.
- Anthony – You can bring your BSF Kyle to the party as well 🙂
- Bryan – nice, thanks, I always like to hang out with him.