Do you want to know what BSN means in texting? That’s easy, just read this article and you will find your answer! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BSN Mean in Texting?
BSN is an abbreviation of the word “bullshitting”, or, to be more exact, “bullshittin’”. The abbreviation for bullshit is BS, so when you add the N at the end, you get the verb.
This abbreviation is quite common in texts, and mostly younger people use it. It saves time when typing, so you can get your point across faster than by typing the entire word.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Both Sides Now
- Brand Spanking New
Examples of BSN in Text Slang
- Karl – So you’re saying you didn’t take my shirt? Why are you BSN me?
- John – I’m not, I’m telling the truth!
- Michael – I was at home last night, fell asleep early…
- Scottie – Why are you BSN dude, Sheila saw you at the bar!?
- Lisa – Can you stop BSN for a minute and be sincere?
- Marge – Okay, what do you want to know?