Do you find it overwhelming when a new gaming slang emerges? Each day, it seems there is a new slang to learn, so we’ll help you get to know them one by one. Now, you can find the definition of BTC below.
What does BTC Mean in Gaming?
BTC stands for “Bitcoin” and it is a digital currency that has gained popularity in the past few years. Bitcoin is said to be the future currency and gamers and streamers alike invest in bitcoin and use them to trade characters and purchase characters, equipment, and weapons.
BTC could also mean:
- Back To Channel
- Bound To Character
Examples of BTC in Gaming Slang
- Cami – Woah, bro. You’re rich! You have so much BTC.
- Drake – I invested in BTC years ago. Now, I use it in-game.
- Flynn – I need BTC. I have to purchase this.
- Derek – You’ll need to invest to get BTC.
- Gavin – BTC is expensive.
- Mason – I know! That’s why I’m saving money.