Are you wondering what BTY means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BTY Mean in Texting?
BTY is an acronym for “better than you”. It is quite simple, really. Whenever you would want to use the phrase “better than you”, you can use the acronym BTY instead. You use it when you want to compare the person you’re talking to with someone else based on something.
Acronyms like this one work wonders in texting because they allow you to type faster and are really convenient when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- By The Yay
- Blessings To You
Examples of BTY in Text Slang
- Johnny – I can’t wait to play basketball against Peter.
- Chris – Well, he’s BTY so you might lose.
- Tommy – I can’t believe you beat me in Street Fighter.
- Andrea – Well, I’m BTY, what did you expect.
- Anthony – I’m so much BTY in every video game!
- Tony – No you’re not dude, chill out.