Do you want to know what Buff means? In recent years, the term buff has been used mostly in the gaming industry. Therefore, learn the definition of buff below and how you can use the word in a conversation.
What does Buff Mean in Gaming?
In gaming, buff is a special effect that helps a character become stronger in a span of a few seconds. Sometimes, a buff is used to move the character faster and have stronger attacks. Gamers normally use buff before battling the boss to ensure they have full strength and maximum power to win.
- Buff can also be the loading of a video or game at the beginning.
Examples of Buff in Gaming Slang
- Don – Hey, let’s head straight to the boss so we can end the game.
- Andrew – Alright. Let’s buff first then attack.
- Kevin – Let’s buff and attack at center.
- Eric – Got it. Buffing now.
- Pam – Buff me, I need to attack.
Adam – Okay. omw.