Do you want to know what BWT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BWT Mean in Texting?
BWT is an acronym for “but why tho?”. It is a phrase that is common nowadays and is used when you are in disbelief about why someone would do something. It uses a bit of Internet slang to make the phrase cooler, but in general, it can be used in everyday speech and texting freely.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Misspelling of BTW
Examples of BWT in Text Slang
- Mike – I’m gonna quit my job…
- Liz – BWT? I thought you liked it there?
- Owen – I might break up with Tina.
- Amy – BWT? YOu guys are the perfect couple!
- Ricky – I don’t feel like going out tonight…
- Emma – BWT? Everyone will be there, it’ll be fun.