Do you want to know what BWW means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BWW Mean in Texting?
BWW is an acronym for “big white women”. It is a phrase used by people when they talk about what they are attracted to. Some people simply prefer “big white women”, meaning women that weigh a bit more. In texting, you can simplify the phrase by using the acronym BWW.
BWW is just one of the many acronyms that make texting super convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Buffalo Wild Wings
Examples of BWW in Text Slang
- Johnny – So what type of girls do you like?
- Tommy – I love BWW.
- Ben – I’m attracted to BWW, would you consider yourself one?
- Andrea – I think so, yes, wanna meet so you can see for yourself?
- Lucas – Man, I need to find me a BWW to hook up with!
- Tony – Man, you’re desperate.