Are you curious about what CBA means in texting? Alright, just keep reading to find all the info you need. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CBA Mean in Texting?
CBA is an acronym for “can’t be arsed”. This acronym is quite popular nowadays and has been for quite some time. You can see it on social media and in various comments, or in messages. People use CBA when they want to show that they can’t be bothered to do something. It gives off a feeling of resignation like they don’t have the energy to do it.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Cure By Association
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Can’t Be Asked
Examples of CBA in Text Slang
- Ronnie – Yo, did you finish watching that movie yesterday?
- Jim – Nope, CBA, it was so bad.
- Pamela – CBA to reply to Tom’s messages, I think it’s really over this time….
- Carmen – Good for you, girl, he doesn’t deserve you.
- Dennis – What’s up with that book you were writing?
- Scottie – I started off well, but then I hit a slump, and now I CBA to finish it.