Do you want to know what CDFU means in texting? Not a problem, just read this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CDFU Mean in Texting?
CDFU is an acronym for “crackin’ da f*ck up”. It simply means that you are laughing really hard at something. It is basically another way of saying LOL (laughing out loud), or LMAO (laughing my a*s off).
It is a funny acronym that is quite popular and is being used in texting quite often. These types of acronyms make life easier because they can shorten the time we spend texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Cordova District Fishermen United
- Collect Data from User
Examples of CDFU in Text Slang
- Bill – Did you watch that new comedy on Netflix?
- Ryan – Yeah, I was CDFU!
- Mike – And then I broke the bottle in the store, slipped and fell in front of everybody!
- Paul – OMG dude, I’m CDFU.
- Yvette – Last night was so fun, we were CDFU all night!
- Nina – I’m so sad I missed it!