Are you curious why the word “cheese” is a gaming term? Do you want to know how it’s used in the gaming community? If yes, then you can read all about the gaming slang “cheese” below.
What does Cheese Mean in Gaming?
Cheese is a strategy used by gamers that do not have the proper skills to fight the right way. They use easy moves which can be easy to beat. Most gamers call this move “cheesing.” So, if an opponent says your strategy is cheese, it means you don’t know how to play the game.
Cheese does not have an alternative meaning.
Examples of Cheese in Gaming Slang
- Leo – Your moves are cheese, man!
- Mike – Like yours isn’t!
- Regie – No cheese, please!
- Sam – We don’t play like that, don’t worry!
- Carl – Do you think your moves are okay? Coz it’s not.
- Jean – Are you saying I have cheese moves?!