Do you want to know what CNC means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CNC Mean in Texting?
CNC is an acronym for “consensual non-consent”. It is a term people use mostly in a sexual context that was popularized by the BDSM community. CNC basically refers to a power play, where one partner pretends that they are being sexually assaulted by the other partner. It is role-playing, so completely consensual, but you are role-playing non-consent. Hence the name, CNC, or “consensual non-consent”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Computer Numerical Control
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Examples of CNC in Text Slang
- Mikey – So, how was last night with Trina?
- Lucas – great, we did some CNC…
- Byron – What do you like, sexually?
- Lucille – I really love CNC and stuff like that…
- Scott – Are you a fan of CNC in sex?
- Rhonda – I never tried it but I’m interested.