Are you wondering what cope means? Most people in the gaming community are talking about COPE, so it’s time you get in the conversation. The definition of COPE is written below for you to understand what it means.
What does COPE Mean in Gaming?
COPE is short for “Coalition of Parents in Esports” and is a non-profit organization run by parents of gamers that supports gamers in getting the most out of their gaming career. This organization educates parents and children about the profits of online gaming and assists them in balancing work/school and gaming.
- COPE has no other meaning in the gaming community.
Examples of COPE in Gaming Slang
- Maddie – COPE is an elite organization. How do we join?
- Dawn – Let me check them out.
- Delvin – Are you part of COPE?
- Tommy – Not yet. But I would love to join!
- David – I stan COPE.
- Smith – Same, bro!