So, you’re curious about what CTFU means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CTFU Mean in Texting?
CTFU is an acronym for “cracking the f*ck up*. It is another way of showing you find something extremely funny and are laughing really hard. It is similar to other acronyms such as LOL (laughing out loud), or LMAO (laughing my ass off).
Basically, you use CTFU when something in a text really makes you laugh hard!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Cut The F*ck Up
- Clean The F*ck Up
Examples of CTFU in Text Slang
- Joey – Man I was CTFU during your argument with Mike.
- Ryan – Did you see that? He’s so stupid.
- Jennifer – Did you see what Lisa was wearing at work today?
- Nina – Yeah, I was CTFU, she looked ridiculous!
- Monica – Did you enjoy the Hangover movies?
- Peter – Oh for sure, I was CTFU during all of them.