Wondering what CU means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does CU Mean in Texting?
CU is an acronym for “see you”. You simply spell the letters CU and the pronunciation is the same as “see you”. It’s really simple! You use this phrase to end a conversation with someone who you will meet in real life. It is a really common phrase and acronym.
CU is another acronym that helps you make texting super convenient. It is easy to type and short.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Credit Union
- Catch Up
Examples of CU in Text Slang
- Andy – So we’re grabbing coffee later?
- Michelle – Yup, can’t wait! CU.
- Gina – Alright, gotta go. CU later!
- Bobby – Bye!
- Lucas – Are we watching the new Marvel movie tonight?
- Mindy – Yes! CU in front of the movie theater at 9 PM.