Cuck is another popular word on the internet, but others might think this is a derogatory word. So, what does cuck mean? We have the meaning for you below. We added some examples so you know how to use the term in a sentence.
What does Cuck Mean in Gaming?
Cuck has a negative meaning, but not like what you think. To be cucked is to be screwed by someone. In games like Call of Duty, this word is used to let off steam or express irritation towards a player who screwed another which led to them losing the game.
In gaming language, cuck only has one definition, and it is what was discussed above.
Examples of Cuck in Gaming Slang
- Sean – Dude, do you know how to play? Your skills are not on my level. Stop that, you’re gonna make us lose the game. Ugh!
- Louis – You’re so toxic!
- Riley – Hey, Tess. Some team members think your complaints are toxic.
- Tess – Well, it’s not my fault they don’t know how to play!
- Team Member – You are a toxic leader!
- Leader – I just want to help you get better at this game!