So, you want to know what D means in texting? That’s easy, just read this article and you will find out. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does D Mean in Texting?
In texting, the letter D represents the word “dick”. Yes, it is a slang term for the penis, that is commonly used everywhere nowadays. You can hear it in songs, see it being used in movies or TV shows, it is quite popular!
Of course, the main reason people use it is that some might consider “dick” to be a dirty word, but also because it is shorter and easier to type.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of D in Text Slang
- Byron – Man, I talked to Jeanie, she really wants the D!.
- Miles – Wow, you’re lucky.
- Rick – I’m in love with you.
- Lisa – Wow, not sure how to tell you this, but I only wanted the D…
- Catherine – I like Tom, but I like his D more…
- Salma – Haha, you’re crazy!.