So, you want to know what DA means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DA Mean in Texting?
DA is an acronym for “deadass”. “Deadass” is a slang term that means “serious”. That is basically it. When you say you are deadass about something, it means you are being serious, and DA is just a more convenient way to type it.
Acronyms really make texting simpler and help you get to the point without wasting too much time. DA is just one such example.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dumb Ass
- Deviant Art
Examples of DA in Text Slang
- Brandon – Are you being serious right now?
- Lisa – Yeah, I’m DA!
- James – He DA went into the store and took of his shirt and started trying out clothes.
- Brenda – Damn, he’s crazy.
- Julia – So, are you sure you’ll make it to dinner?
- Ian – Yeah, I’m DA, I’ll make it.