So, you want to know what DAB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DAB Mean in Texting?
DAB is an acronym for “dumb ass b*tch”. It’s a common insult you would say when talking to or about someone that made you mad. By using an acronym, you are being a bit more polite, but also making it convenient for yourself!
Nowadays, younger people will use acronyms when texting and on social media because it is easier and faster. The next time someone gets pon your nerves, call them a DAB, it’s nice and simple!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Drunk Ass B*tch
- Dead And Buried
Examples of DAB in Text Slang
- Miles – Trina started yelling at me today for no reason.
- Mia – She’s such a DAB…
- Gina – Why were you with Kelly? Are you cheating on me? Why?!
- Sean – Chill out, stop being a DAB and listen!
- Kelly – Anyway, don’t talk to me or my friends the next time you see us!
- Lucy – Jesus Christ, you’re such a DAB…