So, you want to know what DB means in texting? Well, we have the answer you’re looking for. Just keep on reading and you’ll get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DB Mean in Texting?
DB is an acronym for “douchebag”. It’s extremely simple. Whenever you feel like someone is behaving like a douchebag, you can call them a DB.
It’s shorter and actually more polite. Be careful, everyone knows what it means, so don’t do it unless you are ready for the consequences!
Acronyms are useful because they speed up texting time, which can be important for many people.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dumb b*tch
- Drunk b*tch
- Dollar bill
Examples of DB in Text Slang
- Casey – So Rick got mad at me, he’s such a DB.
- Luna – I know, can’t believe he doesn’t get it.
- Alexa – So I got into a fight and broke some dude’s arm!
- Bob – Wow, you’re such a DB!
- Sandra – I can’t believe you kissed me all of a sudden in front of all those people!
- Tyler – I know, I’m a DB, but you like it!