Why do players complain when they get DDoSed? If you want to know what it means and why it’s a huge issue in the gaming community, you can learn the definition of DDoSed below.
What does DDoSed Mean in Gaming?
To get DDoSed is to get distributed denial of service. It means there is a significant amount of lag that hinders a gamer or gamers from properly playing a game. Usually, this is done by cheaters or hackers to prevent a gamer or a team from winning a match.
DDoSed has no other meaning than what is discussed above.
Examples of DDoSed in Gaming Slang
- Gary – Our game got ddosed!
- Mindy – What?! That’s so unfair!
- Marko – I heard the elites got ddosed in a match.
- Lara – That must’ve sucked big time.
- Franky – Hey, how was the game? I saw you got ddosed.
- Simon – Some hackers got bored I guess.