Do you want to know what DGT means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DGT Mean in Texting?
DGT is an acronym for “don’t go there”. It is a common phrase that can mean a couple of things. Of course, it can mean you don’t want the person to go to a specific place. But it can also mean you don’t want to talk about a specific subject. You can simply text DGT instead of “don’t go there” for convenience.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dr. Green Thumb
Examples of DGT in Text Slang
- Kenny – What happened with you and Kelly?
- Billy – DGT, I don’t wanna talk about it.
- Tony – I think I might go to a strip club with the boys tonight.
- Gina – DGT or else we will break up!
- Randy – I heard the boss was screaming at you this morning about something?
- Pamela – DGT, I’m still mad about it.