Wondering what DMT means in texting? Alright, we have the answer to that question, but you will need to read this article to get it, so better start reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DMT Mean in Texting?
DMT is an acronym for Dimethyltryptamine. It is basically a rare psychedelic drug that has seen some rise in popularity in the party scene. It is usually compared to acid and psychedelic mushrooms but more intense. That’s it, when someone mentions DMT in texts, now you know that they are talking about drugs.
Of course, we do not condone the use of drugs, so whatever your plans are with DMT, do so at your own risk.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Discrete Multi-Tone
- Database Management Technology
- Dance Movement Therapy
Examples of DMT in Text Slang
- Lance – You ever tried DMT?
- Nick – No, I don’t do drugs.
- Jeff – I tried DMT last night, that was super intense!
- Rina – Wow, you’re such an idiot…
- Ricky – I talked to Mike, he wants us all to take DMT tonight and have some fun!
- Karl – That sounds a bit too intense, count me out.