So, you’re wondering what DNC means in texting? That’s easy enough, simply read this article and you will find your answer. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DNC Mean in Texting?
DNC is an acronym for “do not care”. It can be used instead of that phrase in any context. Most commonly you use it when you don’t want to hear what someone has to say.
If a person made you mad and you’re not interested in their texts, a DNC will let them know how you feel.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dress Nice Club
- Democratic National Committee
- Dude, Not Cool
Examples of DNC in Text Slang
- Jeff – Hey, can we talk, let me explain…
- Bea – No. DNC!
- Mike – She said she DNC about me anymore.
- Andrea – She’s just mad, she doesn’t mean it.
- Steve – Did you check out the new Joe Rogan podcast?
- Lisa – Of course not, I don’t like him. DNC!