Are you wondering what DOL means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Simply keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DOL Mean in Texting?
DOL is an acronym for “dying of laughter”. It is just a different way of showing you find something extremely funny. Alternatives are LOL (laughing out loud) or LMAO (laughing my ass off) and other similar acronyms.
DOL is used when you’re really laughing so hard you feel like you might die. Acronyms like this one make texting faster because you can convey your emotions easily.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Damn Our Lives
- Derp Out Loud
- Drunk out Loud
Examples of DOL in Text Slang
- Michael – Did you watch that new stand-up show on Netflix?
- Jeremy – Yes I was DOL!
- Tyler – I saw a guy fall on the street today, I was DOL.
- Perry – That’s mean but funny!
- Jean – I watched Saturday Night Live yesterday, it was super funny!
- Logan – Me too, I was DOL!