So, do you want to know what DQMOT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DQMOT Mean in Texting?
DQMOT is an acronym for “don’t quote me on this”. This phrase is used when you are talking about a rumor that hasn’t been confirmed. You will share it but are telling the other person not to quote what you said because you are not 100% sure it’s the truth.
Gossiping can be fun and everyone does it occasionally. DQMOT is an acronym that can help you when texting because it shortens this long phrase, making it much more convenient to type it.
- There are no alternative meanings for this acronym.
Examples of DQMOT in Text Slang
- Sean – Did you hear the news? Lara is pregnant!
- Mindy – Yeah. DQMOT, but I hear the baby isn’t Jake’s.
- Ozzy – I just saw Linda with her new boyfriend.
- Ronnie – DQMOT but I heard that guy is filthy rich!
- James – I wonder if Becky from work has a boyfriend…
- Claire – DQMOT but I heard she’s into girls…