Wondering what DTF means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DTF Mean in Texting?
DTF is an acronym for “down to f*ck”. It is a phrase that means that you are ready and willing to have sexual intercourse with someone. It is commonly used on dating apps, but also when texting.
This acronym is really popular nowadays, especially among younger generations. It is an easy way to show interest in a casual relationship with someone.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Data Transfer Facility
- Dial Tone First
Examples of DTF in Text Slang
- Lucas – So, are you DTF? Because I am.
- Tanya – Wow, that’s direct. But.. yeah, I am as well.
- Billy – So, how did it go with Mike?
- Ellie – It was fine until he asked me if I was DTF, which was gross.
- Vincent – So, what are you doing right now?
- Catherine – Not much, but I’m DTF, wanna come over?