Are you wondering what DTFM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DTFM Mean in Texting?
DTFM is an acronym for “do the f*cking most”. This relatively new phrase refers to a person that always does more than is needed in a situation. Perhaps they are going to a club but they will dress like they are attending a Hollywood gala or stuff like that.
Doing the most is a relatively new phrase, but it is quite common online. DTFM is often used, and the F is added for extra impact.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Do The F*cking Math
Examples of DTFM in Text Slang
- Tony – So we decided to surprise her for her birthday, and I hired a marching band!
- Lisa – Wow, you always DTFM!
- Luke – It was an ordinary dinner, you didn’t have to buy a new dress! Always DTFM.
- Regina – Sorry, I just like to look good for special occasions!
- Owen – My girl surprised me at work today, brought me lunch and everything…
- Eden – Man, she always DTFM, eh?