Wondering what DTM means in texting? No worries, we’ll answer that question for you in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DTM Mean in Texting?
DTM is an acronym for “doing too much”. This phrase is really popular nowadays and is used when someone is trying way too hard, most often in romantic relationships. Sometimes it is best to take it down a notch and try less, and in those cases, you tell someone they are “doing too much” or DTM.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Deutschen Tourenwagen Masters
- Down to masturbate
- Dead to me
Examples of DTM in Text Slang
- Lucian – I sent her a text 2 hours ago and she still hasn’t replied, what do I do?
- Amanda – Chill man, you’re DTM.
- Jimmy –We went on a dinner date, then I took her to the movies, then we went for a walk, I bought her a cut that she liked at a store…
- Martin – DTM my man, DTM…
- Timothy – Hey Zoe, did you get the flowers? Did you like them? Can I buy you dinner after work?
- Zoe – Tim, my man, you’re DTM. You need to chill for a bit.