Curious about what DWU means in texting? You’ll find the answer to that question right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does DWU Mean in Texting?
DWU is an acronym for “don’t wait up”. This acronym can be used in multiple ways. Most commonly, you would use it to tell someone not to stay awake waiting for you. However, you can also use it as a way of telling people not to worry about you.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Dats wassup
- Dealing with Users
- Done with U
Examples of DWU in Text Slang
- Annie – Hey, are you gonna be late from work today?
- John – Yeah, tons of work, DWU.
- Kat – Are you sure you’ll be fine alone? You’ve never been to that part of town…
- Nathan – Come on babe, DWU, I’ll be fine.
- Lexi – Hey, why aren’t you replying to my texts??? Are we grabbing that coffee later?
- Rue – Sorry, something came up at work, DWU.