So, you want to know what ed means in texting? That’s easy, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ed Mean in Texting?
In texting, “ed” is an insult you say to someone when they behave stupidly. It is a shorter version of the word “retarded”.
Since “retarded” is not a nice word, and it is offensive to use it, some people like using the shorter version – ed.
It is also much easier to type, which is important in texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Eating disorder
- Erectile dysfunction
Examples of Ed in Text Slang
- Bryan – I grabbed her butt earlier when she walked by lol!
- Ken – Man, you are so ed.
- Tommy – Then I jumped in front of her and scared her, she fell to the floor!
- Anne – Wow, you are so ed.
- Jason – In the end, we didn’t pass the exam because they said we were cheating.
- Kimberly – That is so ed.