Do you want to know what “ehhh” means in texting? That’s not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ehhh Mean in Texting?
In texting, “ehhh” is an exclamation that represents doubt, uncertainty, or confusion. You can use it when you are thinking about something but aren’t sure what to decide, or when someone is lying to you and you are doubtful.
This exclamation makes it easy to convey your emotions into text.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Shock and disbelief (when used with “?!”)
Examples of Ehhh in Text Slang
- Lucy – Are you going to Jim’s party?
- Timmy – Ehhh, I’m not sure.
- Andrea – What are your thoughts on Lisa’s presentation earlier?
- Kyle – Ehhh, it was alright, but I expected more from her.
- Brenda – Are you ready for our big trip?
- William – Ehhh, kind of, but I still have so much work to do before that.