So, you want to know what EOD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does EOD Mean in Texting?
EOD is an acronym for “end of discussion”. You use this one when you’re sick of a conversation, and you want to have the last word. If you’re right about something and don’t want to hear what the other person has to say, simply type EOD and it should be clear.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- End Of Day
- Every Other Day
Examples of EOD in Text Slang
- Kyle – I’m not having this conversation! You’re wrong and that’s EOD!
- Brienne – Okay, sheesh.
- Joseph – Why didn’t you tell me Jackie was with Matt?
- Lucas – Because that’s none of your business, EOD.
- Max – Can we meet up and talk, please?
- Emmy – no, we broke up, I’m done with you, EOD.