Do you want to know what EZ means in texting? You’re lucky, because we know the answer, and you can get it if you read this article!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does EZ Mean in Texting?
EZ is an acronym for “easy”. You read the letters separately and it sounds like you’re saying the word “easy”. It’s simple. This slang originated in gaming circles and is often used in video-game chat rooms.
However, it has found its way into normal texting and you can see it everywhere now. There you go, that was an EZ explanation!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Endurance Zone
- Exchange Zone
- Entertainment Zone
Examples of EZ in Text Slang
- Michael – Thanks for helping me earlier.
- Jeff – Oh, not a problem, that was EZ.
- Loraine – Wow, you already beat Elden Ring? That game is hard!
- Christina – Well, for me it was EZ!
- Britney – Are you ready for the test today?
- Aaron – Yup, I studied all day yesterday, it’s gonna be EZ.