Do you want to know what FAF means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FAF Mean in Texting?
FAF is an acronym for “Funny as F*ck”. This is an expression we commonly use to refer to someone that makes us laugh uncontrollably. By describing someone as FAF, or “funny as f*ck”, we are saying they are extremely funny, and we enjoy their sense of humor.
This is another acronym that makes texting convenient, by allowing us to say a lot with only 3 letters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fly as F*ck
- Fit as F*ck
Examples of FAF in Text Slang
- Anthony – I love to make you laugh!
- Brienne – Well, you’re doing a good job, you’re FAF!
- Joseph – What do you like about Martin?
- Catherine – he’s cute and FAF.
- Lucas – So, what was your first impression of me?
- Emmy – You’re very charming. Plus you’re FAF.