Do you want to know what FBM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FBM Mean in Texting?
FBM is an acronym for “fine by me”. It is a phrase that is commonly used in everyday speech, but people often use it when texting as well. It is simply a way of agreeing with something and saying you don’t mind it. It can also be used in a passive-aggressive way sometimes, but not that often.
Acronyms like FBM are a great way of making texting more convenient. They are easy to use and you can type them when busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Feels Bad Man
- Future Baby Mama
Examples of FBM in Text Slang
- Michael – So, are you okay with me celebrating my birthday on Wednesday?
- Jason – FBM, I’m not too busy.
- Kat – Wanna meet up at 4 PM with our group so we can work on the project?
- Randy – FBM, I’m free then.
- Chris – Claire said we should be at her place at 19 PM for the party.
- David – FBM, I can even pick you up if you want.