Are you wondering what FGF means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FGF Mean in Texting?
FGF is an acronym for “Fine Guy Friday” or “Fine Girl Friday”. It is what you write on social media next to a post of someone you like. You usually post that picture on a Friday. Of course, you can also use it outside of that context to describe someone you like. You can call that person your FGF.
Acronyms like this one are incredibly helpful when texting. They make life easier and texting more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- F*cking Get F*cked
- F*cking Good Friends
Examples of FGF in Text Slang
- Bill – Did you see Sheila? She was my FGF in college…
- Tommy – Yeah she’s gorgeous.
- Anthony – Lucille, you will forever be my FGF!
- Lucille – Aww, you’re cute, babe.
- Jake – I wish I was somebody’s FGF!
- Roseanne – Come on Jake, I’m sure a lot of girls like you!