This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn commission from qualifying purchases.
Do you want to know what fidelity means? In the gaming universe, fidelity can mean a totally different thing, so it’s best to find out here. We provided the definition of fidelity and some examples to give you an idea of how it’s used in the gaming community.
What does Fidelity Mean in Gaming?
Fidelity in the gaming community is a visual effect. If you want to have a brighter and prettier game on your console, you can increase the fidelity of the game. Although it’s not much, gamers notice the difference in the game display when the fidelity is higher.
- There are no other meanings for Fidelity in the gaming community.
Examples of Fidelity in Gaming Slang
- John – Try increasing your fidelity for a better visual.
- Alfie – Oh, great! Thanks for the info.
- Jacob – Woah, your visuals are lit!
- Carmen – I just increased the fidelity of the game. Now it’s way better.
- Franky – How do you crack up the fidelity?
- Liam – Let me show you. Here.