Are you wondering what FL means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FL Mean in Texting?
FL is an acronym for “first love”. This is easy to understand. We all know the concept of the first love, and with this acronym, you can talk about it easily when texting. Whenever you want to mention your first love, you can use FL instead.
It’s that simple! Acronyms really make texting super easy and convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- French Letter
- Feet Long
Examples of FL in Text Slang
- Ginny – Who was your FL?
- Lucy – A guy I met during the summer I turned 15. I was so in love…
- Thomas – I saw Tracy today, she was my FL!
- Kenny – Damn, why did you break up?
- Tina – My FL is coming back to town, I’m actually excited to see him!
- Ryan – Wow, that’s unlike you!