Do you want to know what FM means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FM Mean in Texting?
FM is an acronym for “f*ck me”. It can be an invitation to sexual intercourse, but it can also mean that you’re shocked and disappointed by something. Those two meanings are equally as common, so be careful and learn the difference.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Free Music
- Foreign Minister
Examples of FM in Text Slang
- Hank – Wait, there’s a war going on in Ukraine?
- Chris – Fm, you’re stupid!
- Tommy – Linda sent me a message that said FM…
- Jerry – Oooh, she wants to hook up!
- Benedict – What do you want to do tonight?
- India – I want you to come over and FM!