Do you want to know what FML means in texting? You’re lucky because in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FML Mean in Texting?
FML is an acronym for “f*ck my life”. This phrase is extremely popular online, and you will see people use it everywhere. Basically, you use it when things aren’t doing well for you, and you’re not happy with your life. It’s an exclamation that shows that you’re not satisfied.
This phrase can be seen everywhere, on messengers and on social media. By using an acronym, you speed up the texting process, and it’s simply more convenient. Also, since this phrase uses a swear word, you are basically hiding it!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Family Medical Leave
- Firms Master List
Examples of FML in Text Slang
- Mary – I got an F on my exam man, FML!
- Mike – Damn, and you studied so hard.
- Timothy – My boss yelled at me today because of something I didn’t do. FML!
- Sean – I’m sure it’ll be okay, you should explain it to them.
- Linda – Why weren’t you at the party last night?
- Nicki – I got sick and was glued to the bed, FML…