Do you want to know what FMP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FMP Mean in Texting?
FMP is an acronym for “f*ck me please”. It is a bit of a dirty acronym that is used between sexual partners. people use it on dating apps and when texting each other to show their desire for intercourse. Be careful how and when you use this one because someone might take it the wrong way.
Acronyms really help you convey your emotions through text, and FMP gets the point across easily.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Feel My Pain
Examples of FMP in Text Slang
- Tim – Tiny texted FMP to me…
- Chris – Wow, you’re a lucky guy!
- Tommy – Hey how have you been today, wanna do something later?
- Andrea – Yes, come over and FMP!
- Anthony – Damn, last night was great, huh?
- Lucy – Yes, I wanna do it again, come on over and FMP.