Do you want to know what FRFR means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FRFR Mean in Texting?
FRFR is an acronym for “for real for real”. YOU use this phrase when you want to show that you really mean something and that you’re for real. That’s why you spell it twice. You are not bullsh*tting the other person, and by typing FRFR you want them to know that.
Acronyms like FRFR make texting convenient and easy. You can convey what you want to say really quickly which means you can type even when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Full Range Flat Response
Examples of FRFR in Text Slang
- Barbara – So you promise you won’t cheat on me again?
- Jason – Yes, I promise, 100%, FRFR.
- Liam – Did you listen to Kendrick Lamar’s new album? It’s really good!
- Kimberly – FRFR it’s amazing! I love it.
- Noel – Are you sure you saw Nina with Bobby today?
- Trina – FRFR, I’m 100% certain.