Are you curious about what FRT means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FRT Mean in Texting?
FRT is an acronym for “for real though”. It is a phrase used to confirm something someone said. You are basically giving your approval saying that something is just as they said. This phrase is fairly common in everyday speech, and by using FRT you can make it shorter and more convenient to type.
Texting can really be made simpler and easier by using acronyms and abbreviations. FRT is one such acronym and you can add it to your repertoire.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fix Response Time
Examples of FRT in Text Slang
- Kyle – I think the new Avatar movie is gonna be great.
- Nina – FRT, the trailer looks amazing.
- Anthony – I can’t stand the amount of racism we still have to deal with
- Kendra – FRT, it’s getting out of hand!
- Melissa – I had so much fun last night.
- Joey – FRT, one of the best parties ever.