So, you want to know what FS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FS Mean in Texting?
FS is an acronym for “for sure”. It is a common phrase used in everyday speech, and in texting, you can shorten it by using FS.
This is the advantage of texting, you can use various acronyms to speed up the process and save time. FS is just one such acronym and can be used in any situation where you would normally type “for sure”.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- For Sale
- Fact Sheet
- File System
Examples of FS in Text Slang
- Miranda – Hey, are you coming to dinner tonight?
- Lexi – Oh yeah, FS, see you at 7.
- Alexa – Are you FS that you saw Mike with Helen?
- Joey – Yeah, 100%.
- Nikki – Wanna hang out after school?
- Kylie – FS, let’s meet at the mall.