Are you curious about what FSE means in texting? Alright, just keep reading this article and you will find out. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does FSE Mean in Texting?
FSE is an acronym for “funniest sh*t ever”. That’s about it, it is self-explanatory from now on. You use FSE whenever you want to describe something as being extremely funny.
The S, or sh*t, in this acronym, can stand for anything you consider funny, it is meant figuratively. So, whenever you burst out laughing at a link or something, you can just reply with FSE!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Fire Support Element
- Fast Spin Echo
- Fantastic Super Experts
Examples of FSE in Text Slang
- Morty – Did you hear what happened to Jimmy yesterday?
- Ariana – OMG yes, FSE!
- Billie – Watching Dumb & Dumber for the first time was the FSE!
- Timothy – Oh yeah, I agree, I love that movie.
- Christian – Did you watch the newest stand-up comedy special on Netflix?
- Bradley – Yes man, it was awesome, FSE…