What is FTX and why do you constantly see it in the gaming community? You can find out about the meaning of FTX below. This way, you can be aware of the most recent terms in the gaming world.
What does FTX Mean in Gaming?
FTX means “Future Exchange” or FTX Games. It is an American gaming publisher that has published games like Narcos: Cartel Wars and The Walking Dead: Casino Slots. FTX has partnered with TSM and is now more commonly known as TSM FTX.
FTX has no other meaning in the gaming community.
Examples of FTX in Gaming Slang
- Marley – Is that the new FTX game?
- Connie – Yeah, I pre-ordered it so I got it earlier than the rest.
- Markian – What’s that you’re playing?
- Gregory – It’s one of FTX’s games. Wanna join?
- Lincoln – I’m sick of playing these games. What else do you have?
- Elliot – I have this new FTX game. Let’s try it!